Enterprise Lessons Learned in Cloud Security
The full day Cloud Security Alliance LA Summit is a standalone event in the greater Los Angeles area on December 3, 2015. This summit is hosted by the CSA LA/SoCal chapter. We expect to draw about 200 well qualified attendees with an interest in cloud security from the local region. The theme is Enterprise Lessons Learned in Cloud Security, and will feature subject matter experts from entertainment and other key industries.
CSA Summit Los Angeles 2015 – Presentations
- Darrin Mourer, Skyhigh Networks – A Control Point for the Cloud
- Zane Lackey, Signal Sciences – Building a Modern Security Engineering Organization
- Wendy Frank, PwC – Cybersecurity and Cloud Briefing
- Joel Sloss, Microsoft – No Country for Old Security: Compliance in the Cloud
- Jason Dablow, TrendMicro – Defending Your Workloads Against the Next Zero-Day Attack
- John Yeoh, CSA – Security by Community
CCSK Foundation Training
Provided by HP Educational Services
On December 04, 2015, an optional CCSK training course is available for the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK.)
The CCSK credential helps you validate your competence and demonstrate expertise in the cloud. Improve your chances of passing the CCSK exam and gain hands-on access to cloud systems to apply best practices!