Thank you to everyone who attended the CSA Summit at RSA Conference 2020
Click on the links to download the CSA Summit presentations (.pdf).
- Why IAM is the New Perimeter in Public Cloud and How to Govern It – Brian Johnson, CEO & Co-Founder – DivvyCloud
- Case Study: Obvious and Not-So Obvious Lessons Learned On the Path to Cloud-First IT – Tony Taylor, CISO – Land O’ Lakes | Rajiv Gupta, SVP and GM of Cloud Security – McAfee
- Building the Next Generation Cybersecurity Workforce – Larry Whiteside Jr, Founder / Investor/ Veteran CISO
- Reinventing the Cloud Assurance with CCAK and CCM – Daniele Catteddu, Chief Technology Officer – CSA | Shawn Harris, Principal Security Architect – Starbucks Coffee Company
- Transforming Security for the Clouds – Shannon Lietz, Director, Adversary Management – Intuit
- The Future of a Secure Digital Transformation – Jay Chaudhry CEO, Chairman and Founder – zscaler
- Cloud Security Posture – Robert Clark, Chief Security Architect – Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Privacy and Security
Privacy and Security have become the seminal issues of our time. With privacy legislation and regulations developing quickly, businesses and governments across the globe must adapt to the changing landscape or leave themselves vulnerable to public scrutiny and enforced penalties. Security is no longer the sole responsibility of security professionals; it is incumbent upon all members of an organization to be properly educated to mitigate the risks. Now that cloud has become the dominant IT system, with virtually all organizations using it to some degree, the need for community, guidance and education in the cloud security space has never been more relevant. In the 11th Cloud Security Alliance Summit at the RSA Conference, thought leaders from multi-national enterprises, government, cloud providers and the information security industry will share best practices in cloud privacy and security. We will also explore new frontiers that are accelerating change in information security, such as artificial intelligence, quantum supremacy, blockchain, and fog computing.
CSA Summit Location: Moscone West, Room #3014
Date: Monday, February 24, 2020
Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Claim your Free Expo Hall and CSA Summit Code
How to Favorite the CSA Summit in your RSAC Agenda
Visit CSA Booth #3400 in the RSA Expo Hall!
Stop by CSA booth #3400 in Moscone South to learn from our Research, Membership and Training experts about the latest releases and certifications coming out of CSA this year. If you need a break from content overload, put your hand-eye coordination to the test by playing the epic CSA Claw Game for fun prizes. No matter what your role is in the security industry, CSA has something in our booth for you.
Expo Hall Hours:
- Monday, February 24th: 5pm – 7pm
- Tuesday, February 25th: 10am – 6pm
- Wednesday, February 26th: 10am – 6pm
- Thursday, February 27th: 10am – 3pm