Leveraging the Cloud for the Future
Join us at our Phoenix Cloud Security Southwest Forum on Tuesday, December 4, 2018. This event is hosted by the CSA Southwest chapter, in partnership with CSA Global and the (ISC)2 Phoenix Chapter. We expect to draw about 200 industry professionals with an interest in cloud security from the local region. The theme for this event is “Leveraging the Cloud for the Future”, and will feature subject matter experts from government and private industry, who are implementing cloud infrastructures.
Cloud computing requires us to rethink security and trust. Join us to help your organization take advantage of cloud capabilities to transform your business. Industry experts will share success strategies for planning and delivering services effectively, while also achieving cost saving goals. Business leaders will give us first-hand accounts of: Leveraging the cloud to bring clear value, identifying the controls we need in place to manage risks, and finding resources to help us deploy securely with the best implementation options.
Mike Lettman and Rachel Mushahwar are our featured experts and keynotes for this event.
MC: Joe Vadakkan, CSA SW Chapter President
- Mike Lettman, Keynote, CISO, State of AZ “Cloud First as a Strategy”
- Kim Jones, Panel moderator (sponsor panel)
- Jon-Michael C Brook, Principal: Security, Cloud & Privacy at Guide Holdings LLC, “Getting Your Cloud Under Control: Cloud Control Matrix”
- Rachel Mushahwar: Keynote, General Manager, Head of Americas Industries (Government, Enterprise, and Cloud), Intel Corporation
- Jeffrey Westcott, CPA and Chief Financial Officer, Cloud Security Alliance, “Blockchain Evolution”
- Timothy Sandage, Senior Security Partner / Strategist, Amazon Web Services
- George Moakley, Principal and Consultant at George Moakley Venture, “IoT Security in Transportation”
Fairmont Princess Scottsdale
7575 E Princess Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85255