CSA NL Cloud Security Forum – A Cloud Journey
The 2018 edition of CSA NL Cloud Security Forum, will take place on October 10, 2018 beginning at 10:00AM and will end with a networking buffet. The Cloud Security Forum is a community-organised security event. This is the chance for you to share knowledge, ideas, and demonstrate what you’ve been up to!
During the day, our speakers will inform the audience of their experience with cloud security. As we advance through the day, we will progress through the cloud journey from business case to continuous monitoring.
- Roel Wouters, Group Cloud Risk Manager, KBC – sharing his thoughts & experiences on “Cloud Governance at KBC Bank”
- Patrick Coomans, Strategic Leader at B-HIVE – “Some cloud journeys include an engagement with a fintech company. How do you asses their security maturity?”
- Leon Kortekaas, Manager Cloud Integration at NN Group – Security and compliance monitoring in practice
- Andre Koot, Security and IAM Lead Consultant and CyberXpert at Nixu Corporation – The European Security Certification Framework (EU-SEC)
- Ben Krutzen, KPMG – Cloud strategy and business case
Refunds will be processed up to 7 days prior to the event.