CSA NL Cloud Security Forum
The 2018 edition of CSA NL Cloud Security Forum, will take place on October 10, 2018 beginning at 10:00AM and will end with a networking buffet. The Cloud Security Forum is a community-organised security event. This is the chance for you to share knowledge, ideas, and demonstrate what you’ve been up to!
During the day, our speakers will inform the audience of their experience with cloud security. As we advance through the day, we will progress through the cloud journey from business case to continuous monitoring.
If you are interested in speaking at this event:
We encourage submissions from those passionate about cloud security, from end user organizations to research & academics . We’re looking for 30 minute talks and deeper dives with 45 minute time slots. Depending on the company you work for and the products you sell, we might refer you to CSA International for paid sponsor slots.
We expect presentations to address one or more of the following topics on the cloud journey:
- Strategy & governance
- Defining a business case;
- Cloud adoption framework;
- Cloud future state architecture;
- Implementing infra broker governance;
- Procuring cloud using CSA CAIQ, using CSA Star Watch;
- Contracting a CSP;
- Education and certification;
- Establishing a cloud governance body
- Technical aspects of implementation using CCM to secure your cloud;
- Identity management;
- Continuous monitoring with CASB;
- Security framework for public cloud.
- Send a summary of your talk and speaker bio to our mailbox at [email protected]
- Submissions are reviewed by our program committee, composed of seasoned cloud security experts
- Submissions must be in English only
If you have any pressing queries or concerns, please get in touch via email.
- 2 April – CFP open
- 31 July – CFP close
- 20 August – Talks announced
- 17 September – Presentations due for review