Leading Federal and Cybersecurity Experts added to Program:
- Bob Gourley – Publisher CTOVision.com – Added to the agenda!
- Karen Evans – National Director, U.S. Cyber Challenge, Former Administrator of Office of Electronic and IT at OMB
- Matt Goodrich – Director FedRAMP, GSA
- Mark Weatherford – SVP & Chief Cybersecurity Strategist, vArmour, Former Deputy Under Secretary for Cybersecurity, DHS
- Dr. Mari Spina – Principal Cyber Security Engineer, MITRE Security for Enterprise and Cloud Architectures
The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) will hold its 5th annual Federal Summit on May 15, 2018 at the Marriott Metro Center, 775 12th street, NW, Washington DC.
This informative, one-day symposium is expected to draw over 250 information security professionals from civilian and defense agencies and from innovators in cloud security to share case studies, lessons learned and new technologies that support secure implementation of cloud computing to support agency missions.
A world-class program of speakers and panelists will provide perspectives on the Federal cloud computing strategy, civilian and defense agency cloud security standards, and real-world implementation experience with state-of-the-art cloud security architectures.
Agencies Can Shift to a Secure Cloud for Mission Critical Systems
- What are the Technologies – new and proven – that are critical to making cloud the dominant IT system?
- What Government Programs are leading the pack in deploying Mission Critical Systems to the Cloud?
- What are lessons learned in deploying a secure cloud to support mission critical systems?
This one-day summit will focus on two components of cloud security – deploying mission critical systems to the cloud, and new technologies that support deployment including managing security certifications and compliance.
- Getting to mission critical with cloud
- How do technologies including Blockchain, IoT, and Fog Computing support mission critical systems on the cloud?
- Management of requirements for multiple security certifications What is the status of Continuous Monitoring?