Security Across the Clouds
Featured Speakers for Colorado CSA Chapter Fall Summit
Attendees will benefit from series of dynamic speakers, take advantage of CCSK training
Denver, CO – Sept. 25, 2018 – The Colorado Chapter of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) announced that Karen Worstell, founder and CEO of the W Risk Group, LLC and former CISO for Microsoft Corp., will headline the third annual CSA Colorado Fall Summit (Arvada Center, Denver) on Nov. 8, 2018.
The Fall Summit is expected to draw more than 120 cybersecurity professionals and will explore the theme of “Security Across the Cloud” through a series of dynamic speakers and a panel discussion featuring a local CISO. Participants, who can earn up to six CPE credits, can choose from three tracks: Technical, Privacy/Compliance and Business Risk. Here is the list of some of the exciting speakers:
- Scott Hogg, CTO at GTRI will present on “Using Encryption with AWS”
- Mike Weber, VP at Coalfire will present on “Hacking the Cloud: Learning the Nuances of Cloud Penetration Testing”
- Greg Foss, Senior Manager at LogRhythm will present on “Security Implications around Digital Currency”
- Sue Lapierre, VP, ISO at Prologis will present on “Vendor Management for Cloud Providers”
- Ben Oelsner, Partner and Owner at KO Law Firm will present on “Legal Implications around Security & Privacy for SaaS Companies”
- Dusty Anderson, Client Solutions Advisor at Optiv will present on “A Journey to Identity in the Cloud”
- Teresa Troester-Falk, Chief Global Privacy Strategist at Nymity will present on “From Project to Program – a Conversation between Security and Privacy”
- Anke Corbin, CEO at GloBig will present on “Data Privacy By Design + The Challenge With Single Function Cloud Applications”
- Nalini Indorf Kaplan, Director of CRM at CU Boulder will present on “Best Practices for Trust in the Cloud”
A welcome breakfast, lunch and snacks, as well as a beer social following the event are all included in the registration fee. Learn more about the Fall Summit and take advantage of Early Bird pricing through Sept. 30.
Attendees can also take advantage additional training with the CCSK Foundation Training course (Nov. 9-10), following the Fall Summit. Participants will benefit from a comprehensive two-day review of cloud security fundamentals taught by Mohamed Malki, a sought-after trainer and presenter, and finish prepared to take the Cloud Security Alliance CCSK v4.0 certificate exam.
6901 Wadsworth Blvd.
Arvada, CO 80003